Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jasper

I stopped blogging for a couple of years and deleted all of my posts because I had, believe it or not , a stalker. It was a seller on ebay who was not mentally right. I had shared so much personal information on my blog. I just deleted it all and stayed idle for a couple of years. With that said, now you know what happened to me, but I'm back!
I do want to share about Jasper. During the summer 6 years ago I was creating and selling altered art pieces to support vet bills for my 8 month old Bengal kitten. I was told to put him down and I refused. He had a spinal cord stroke. His bills were very high, but thanks to my fabulous ebay customers who bought my artwork we were able to get him the help he needed and save Jasper. So what ever happened to him? Here he is! He just had his 7th birthday. He has never had another health problem and is the smartest sweetest cat in the world!!! I am so glad that I did not listen to the specialty vet that advised me to end his life. My local vet and my ebay customers saved his life!

No comments: