Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Yourgreatfinds Website

Last year, I opened my very own website. I had no idea what I was doing and it was difficult. I did it all by myself. Through the tears and frustration, I got it up and running. Then eBay took the great fall and I needed to focus my attention on social media and growing my Etsy and One Kings Lane shops immediately. Bills had to be paid and I could not wait to build a following for my website.

The most challenging aspect of my life is time management. Having so many stores, two brands and social media to tend to as well as a personal life means long days with not enough sleep. I've been working...I now have over 1500 items on Etsy and 800 on the docket at One Kings Lane.

It's time now, to give my website some love.

I have since learned a little bit more about how to navigate a Wordpress website so I am starting to re-vamp my site.

I am adding new images that will be changing as we have time to do street shoots. I love the eye candy!

I am pulling inventory that is hidden on some of my venues to my collection on my website.
Prices will be slashed and fresh estate finds, never seen before will be added.

My goal is to add a little bit (or more) every day. I will post here and on my Facebook business page when I have added items.

Hope that you like the changes that are coming!




No comments: